This conference is designed for faculty and residents engaged in quality improvement and patient safety initiatives. Topics covered include:
- statewide quality improvement initiatives and data from the University of Kansas Care Collaborative
- quality improvement involvement and impact on physician well-being
- local outpatient quality improvement initiatives and the impact of HealthICT
- local hospital use of data to develop and drive quality improvement initiatives
Speakers will educate participants on key quality improvement tools used to identify areas for improvement, develop interventions and analyze data.
November 6, 2019
1 - 4 p.m.
KU School of Medicine-Wichita
- Dr. Bob Moser
- Dr. Bob Badgett
- HealthICT and Dr. Justin Moore
- Ascension Via Christi and Wesley Medical Center QI departments
Registration has ended for the 2019 QI Conference.
Nov 04, 2019