Call, Conference and Didactic Schedule
Curriculum | Rotations | Call, Conference & Didactic Schedule | Outpatient Pediatric Clinic | Scholarly Activity
- A night shift system is in place for PGY-2 and PGY-3.
- PGY-1 night shift occurs during the inpatient service months.
- Private call rooms have a full bathroom and computer.
Conference and didactic schedule
- Case conferences are at 12:15 p.m. Monday and Friday, and are led by residents with faculty engagement.
- Academic half-day is from 12:30-4 p.m. on Tuesdays, with session topics based upon board content specifications.
- Academic half-day presentations are delivered by faculty with a wide variety of backgrounds, including general pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists.
- Grand Rounds are at noon on the second and fourth Wednesdays.
- Journal Club is incorporated into the Academic half-day schedule and is one hour per month led by second-year residents.
- M and M is on the first Tuesday of each month at 12:15 p.m.
- Mock Code is on the first Thursday of each month at 8 a.m.
Mar 18, 2021