- Outstanding pass rate on ABA examinations with didactic focus on all areas of the exam.
- Diverse case selection with numbers well in excess of ACGME requirements.
- Very strong CV, Critical Care, Pediatrics, OB, and Regional Anesthesia exposure.
- Oral board preparation by instructors from Ultimate Board Prep, a national anesthesiology oral board prep company with years of success in preparing residents for their boards.
- Faculty lead OSCE prep.
- Exposure to multiple practice settings within a short distance of each other.
- Protected time off every afternoon for academics.
- Very high Faculty to Resident ratio allows for diverse learning opportunities.
- Yearly allowance, for books and academic expenses, up to $1,000.
- Low cost of living.
- Small residency classes that allow faculty to know each resident individually.
- Primary rotations based out of two Level 1 tertiary care trauma centers located minutes apart.
- Internal paid shift opportunities available to residents by approval of Program Director.
- Graduates obtain exceptional fellowship and private practice placements.
- Sample rotation schedule
- Salary and benefits
Sep 21, 2021