Pages: 1 2 3
Teaching Evidence-Based Medicine
Instructions for Accessing the EPIC Website
- Print this instruction sheet to use as a reference of steps for this
- Follow this link to the EPIC home page: http://www.med.unc.edu/epic/
- Select the"New User" Registration option. You will be advanced
to a registration page.
- Select "Option #1 EPIC with continuing medical
education credit." (Note:
if you do not complete registration in this manner, you will be able
to view the material in this module, but will not have access to any
of the exercises)
- You will be forwarded to a pre-assessment page. This
questionnaire on this page is lengthy, but does provide food for
thought. Most fields
do not require a response.
- Once you are registered, Select "Module
6 - Evidence Based Care"
- Complete the module and activities and
save all activities to the Internet Notebook that the EPIC site provides.
Go to the EPIC