1 2 3 4
- Analyze your current perceptions on the use of bedside teaching as
an instructional tool for residents and students.
- Recognize and list the benefits of bedside teaching for learners.
- Recognize and list the benefits of bedside teaching for patients.
- Describe strategies to effectively deal with the following hurdles
to the implementation of bedside teaching:
- time constraints
- group accommodation
- case presentation
- learning climate for both teacher and learners
- hospital and patient barriers
- Plan to incorporate bedside teaching into your instructional methods
during the upcoming months.
Pages: 1 2
3 4 5