Welcome to the electronic submission for IRB in eCompliance ... a great tool for investigators, IRB Committee members, and staff! It serves as your electronic file cabinet for each study by clearly displaying the status of each submission, modification and continuing review within your study's history. Please prepare all study documents before logging into the system. Read below for training and support or link directly to https://ecompliance.ku.edu.
PLEASE NOTE: Reliance studies in which KUSM-W IRB relies on Via Christi and/or WMREF IRB review will continue to be processed on the paper common forms.
Reliance studies in which Wichita State University relies on KUSM-W IRB review will be submitted in eCompliance.
- If you are a KUMC student or faculty/staff member, you are already in the eCompliance database and can access the system at http://ecompliance.ku.edu. Log in using your KUMC username and password.
- If you are a KUMC student, you are in the eCompliance database, but may need your account enabled by the system administrator if you have not served on previous studies. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- If you are an individual affiliated with research through KUMC, but not an employee or student at the University, complete the account request form.
- Departmental, group, or individual training can be arranged by contacting Research Compliance.
- For Full Committee new submissions: the deadline is the first Monday of the month in order to be reviewed at that month's meeting. See our Meeting Deadlines and Schedules page.
- For continuing review: ensure that your continuing review report is received at least 15 days before the project expires. If studies are not submitted before that date, there may not be sufficient time to review before your approval lapses.
View our Initial Study Submission, Modifications, or Continuing Review pages for more instructions and accompanying documents.
Jan 25, 2016