Resources for Professional Communications
The Office of Research and the Office of Faculty Affairs and Development are collaborating together to provide professional communication services to the KUSM-W community.
To ensure high quality professional communications from KUSM-W faculty, staff, residents and students.
- Enhance the quality of professional and academic work from KUSM-W.
- Improve the skills of our faculty, staff and learners in all areas of professional communications.
- Organize professional communications resources offer at a school-wide level in a deliberate purposeful manner.
We will provide planning, coaching, internal review and submission support for:
- Grants, private and federal
- Research protocols, survey development, IRB submissions
- Poster and oral presentations
To access these resources, contact the Office of Research at email@example.com or (316) 293-2617 or fill out the Research Consulting Form.
Jan 13, 2015