Human Research Protection Program
Welcome to the electronic submission for IRB in eCompliance ... a great tool for investigators, IRB Committee members, and staff! It serves as your electronic file cabinet for each study by clearly displaying the status of each submission, modification and continuing review within your study's history. Please prepare all study documents before logging into the system. Read below for training and support or link directly to https://ecompliance.ku.edu.
PLEASE NOTE: Reliance studies in which KUSM-W IRB relies on Via Christi and/or WMREF IRB review will continue to be processed on the paper common forms.
Reliance studies in which Wichita State University relies on KUSM-W IRB review will be submitted in eCompliance.
- If you are a KUMC student or faculty/staff member, you are already in the eCompliance database and can access the system at http://ecompliance.ku.edu. Log in using your KUMC username and password.
- If you are a KUMC student, you are in the eCompliance database, but may need your account enabled by the system administrator if you have not served on previous studies. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If you are an individual affiliated with research through KUMC, but not an employee or student at the University, complete the account request form.
- Departmental, group, or individual training can be arranged by contacting Rachel Marsh at email@example.com or 316-293-2610.
- Complete list of documents to prepare for your study
- For existing approved studies: Uploading your study documents into eIRB (Quick Start Guide)
- Creating and submitting a new study (Quick Start Guide)
- Creating and submitting a new study (Screen Shot Guide)
- Adding External Study Personnel (Decision Tree)
- For Department Chairs: Reviewing a Study for Administrative/Department Approval (Screen Shot Guide)
- Answering Provisos (Quick Start Guide)
- For PIs: Reviewing a modification created by study staff or regulatory staff (Screen Shot Guide)
- For PIs and Regulatory Staff: PI Proxy Policy in IRB for eCompliance
- Creating a Continuing Review (Quick Start Guide)
- Reporting new information (Quick Start Guide)
- Closing a Study (Screen Shot Guide)