Studies Currently Enrolling
- A 23-month study, with an optional extension phase study for an additional two years, for participants ages 50-90 years old with Alzheimer's or those with history of reported memory decline over the last year. This is a phase 3 study that will test the effectiveness of a study drug, a monoclonal antibody, as a possible treatment. Compensation is provided for time and travel, and the study drug is provided free of charge.
- A study for patients ages 7-17 years old with major depressive disorder. The purpose of this study is to examine the safety and efficacy of levomilnacipran (Fetzima) in children. Participants are randomized to one of three groups: placebo, levomilnacipran (Fetzima) or fluoxetine (Prozac). There is a $50 compensation per visit for time and travel. A parent or guardian is required to attend each of the nine visits.
- A 12-week study on adults with depression. Participants must be 18 to 80 years of age, have been diagnosed with major depressive disorder (MDD) for at least 12 weeks and have failed 2-5 trials of antidepressants or psychotherapy in the current major depressive episode. The study includes 8 office visits and pays $50 per visit.
- Genetic profile and ancestry information for participants 18 years and older, with personality disorders.
- ALS study - We hope to advance the understanding of ALS and potentially lead to the development of a new combination therapy which would slow down disease progression as well as benefit ALS patients who show characteristics of cognitive impairment and associated behavioral symptoms.
Interested in participating in one of these clinical trials? Complete this form to let us know.
Feb 12, 2020