Office of Public Affairs
Standard updates consisting of minor text edits or other changes can generally be expected to be completed within one week.
Turnaround times on large projects, such as adding new pages, creating a new website, or a website re-design, vary based on the complexity of the job. We'll work with you to define a timeline on a case-by-case basis.
Web Update Guidelines
- Send your changes electronically to email@example.com
- Begin your subject line with the name of your department (example: Public Affairs - Web Updates)
- Be sure to include the web address for each specific page to be edited
- If referencing a QuickLink or document, please include the address for the page where the link or document is found
- If requesting copy changes, please indicate the portions being changed or attached a document with track changes.
- Please specify the file names of attachments as you refer to them, especially if there are 2 or more attachments included
- If requesting multiple edits, please send them together in one email
- You should receive notification that your request has been received as well as when it has been completed
For more information about web development services, please contact Public Affairs at 316-293-2643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.