Office of Public Affairs
Investigators at the KU School of Medicine-Wichita work with Public Affairs to support study subject recruitment utilizing many different communications and promotional channels at no charge:
- Ads (placement costs apply)
- Digital Signs on Campus
- Fliers (printing costs apply)
- Internal Broadcast Emails
- Jayhawk Talk Online – Internal Electronic Newsletter
- KU School of Medicine-Wichita Facebook Page
- Press Releases
4 Steps for INVESTIGATORS
Step 1: Complete & Submit Form (below)
Step 2: Review Materials Received from Public Affairs
Reply with feedback until materials are as desired.
Step 3: Submit Materials to Research Compliance
If changes are requested, repeat Step 2 with Public Affairs.
Step 4: Receive IRB Approval and Advise Public Affairs
Public Affairs will then provide final copies and expedite action items led by Public Affairs.
IRB Approval Criteria
- Materials specify that it is for research.
- Purpose of study is clearly stated.
- Eligibility criteria are stated in summary form.
- Time commitment is indicated.
- Location of the research and person/office to contact for information is stated.
- Brief list of participation benefits if any.
- If monetary compensation provided, presented in manner that doesn’t create undue influence.
If you have questions, please contact Public Affairs at 316-293-2643 or email@example.com.
Note: All fields are required to submit