Faculty Scholarly Interest & Research
- Susan Carr, M.D.
- Research Areas: Suicide Prevention, Psychiatric Emergencies, Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Robin Heinrichs, Ph.D., ABPP Cn
- Research Areas: Cognition and functioning in neurologically-impaired adult and geriatric in- and out-patients
- Nicole Klaus, Ph.D., ABPP
- Research Areas: Child and Adolescent Psychosocial Interventions, Mood Disorders, Suicidality
- Matthew Macaluso, D.O.
- Research Areas: Psychopharmacology, Schizophrenia, Depression, Dementia, Clinical Trials
- Kelli Netson, Ph.D., ABPP Cn
- Research Areas: Cognitive and functional outcomes after cancer and other chronic illnesses, Ecological validity of neuropsychological assessment, Functional neuroimaging in children, Developmental aspects of memory acquisition/loss
- Sheldon Preskorn, M.D.
- Research Areas: His basic pharmacological and neuroscience research has included studies in learning theory, neurochemistry, neurophysiology, histochemistry, electron microscopy, cerebral blood flow and metabolism, positron emission tomography and radioligand binding. His clinical research has included pharmacokinetics and drug development through all clinical phases, starting with "first time in man" studies through registration proceedings.
- Ryan W. Schroeder, Psy.D., ABPP Cn
- Research Areas: Neuropsychological Assessment, Response Bias and Performance Validity, Cognition in Neurologically Impaired Adults and Older Adult
Last modified: May 22, 2019