Application and Admission
Our program participates in the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) at www.aamc.org/eras and the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) at www.nrmp.org/. Only completed applications submitted through ERAS will be considered. Submission deadline is Nov. 15th. No paper or faxed applications will be accepted.
If you wish to apply to our program at the PGY-1 level, a completed ERAS application consists of the following:
- Common Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Official Medical Transcripts
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (Dean's Letter)
- Three Letters of Recommendation - from within the United States
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
Prior to beginning residency on July 1, all incoming residents must have successfully passed
USMLE/COMLEX Step 1, Step 2 CK and Step 2 CS.
In addition to the above items, International Medical Graduates are required to:
- Hold or be eligible for a J-1 Visa
- Provide proof of verbal proficiency in the English language
- Hold a currently valid ECFMG Certificate
The ERAS post office opens for applications in September. We will begin reviewing applications as they are received. If you are selected for an interview, an invitation will be extended via email.
Interview season is the end of September through January.
We appreciate your interest in our psychiatry residency training program and we welcome your application.
For further information, please contact:
Matthew Macaluso, D.O., Director of Resident Education
Mike Parmley, Residency Program Education Coordinator