Call, Conference, and Didactic Schedule
Curriculum | Rotations | Call, Conference & Didactic Schedule | Outpatient Pediatric Clinic
- A night shift system is in place for PGY-2 and PGY-3.
- PGY-1 night shift occurs during the inpatient service months.
- Private call rooms with a full bathroom and computer.
Conference and didactic schedule
- Morning conferences are at 8 a.m. Tuesday-Friday, and are led by residents with faculty engagement
- Academic half-day is from 12:30-3:30 Tuesdays, with session topics based upon board content specifications
- Academic half-day presentations are delivered by faculty with a wide variety of backgrounds, including general pediatricians pediatric subspecialists.
- Grand Rounds are at noon on Fridays.
- Journal Club is incorporated into the Academic half-day schedule and is one hour per month.
Aug 09, 2017