Kerri Weeks, M.D.
Director of Child Abuse and Neglect Division
Department of Pediatrics - Child Abuse & Neglect
- KU Wichita Pediatrics
- Wesley Children's Hospital
- Child Maltreatment Clinic at Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi
- Child Abuse Pediatrics
- Medical School: KU School of Medicine-Wichita
- Residency: Children's Mercy Hospital
- Fellowship: Children's Mercy Hospital
- Child abuse
- Abusive head trauma
- Adolescent reproductive health
- Adolescent mental health
- High risk youth
- 2015 - Special Achievement Award. Presented by the American Academy of Pediatrics for distinguished service and dedication in the area of Adolescent Reproductive Health Care.
- 2014 - Exemplary Service to Children and Families Award. Presented to Wichita Coalition for Child Abuse Prevention at the 38th Annual Governor's Conference for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect.
- 2013 - Hall of Fame Award, Direct Service to Children, Kansas Child Service League. Given in recognition of dedication and exceptional work on behalf of Kansas children and families.
Jan 23, 2018