See how KU School of Medicine-Wichita is making headlines across the state and beyond.
- Kindergartners exempted from COVID-19 mask mandate, commission delays action on bars
Oct 21, 2020 -- During Wednesday’s meeting, the county released a rewrite of an order issued on Friday by Dr. Garold Minns, the county health officer and dean of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita.
- Here’s what this ‘radvocate’ wants women to know about breasts and a new Missouri law
Oct 19, 2020 -- After a diagnostic radiology residency at the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita, and training in breast imaging at the Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology at Washington University in St. Louis, Dr. Amy Patel left the Midwest for Boston “to see what’s out there.”
- Andover moving middle school students to full-time, in-person learning
Oct 12, 2020 -- KU School of Medicine-Wichita Pediatric Neuropsychologist Dr. Kelli Netson-Amore said she’s seeing higher stress levels than usual with students in Wichita.
- Stucky joins Plaza Medical
Oct 06, 2020 -- Brandon Stucky, M.D., has joined Centura-Plaza Medical Center as a primary care physician.
- As predicted, my husband’s lifestyle — er, job — brought the coronavirus home to me
Oct 05, 2020 -- "In the days before I realized I was sick, I had an enlightening interview with Donna Sweet, the longtime KU School of Medicine-Wichita physician and professor."
- MJH Life Sciences adds four renowned health care experts to its COVID-19 coalition
Oct 05, 2020 -- New members of the MJH Life Sciences™ COVID-19 Coalition advisory panel include Rachna Kalia, M.D., clinical assistant professor in the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences at KU School of Medicine-Wichita
- New hematologist/oncologist joins staff at HaysMed
Oct 03, 2020 -- Isaac M. Chambers, M.D., hematologist/oncologist who completed medical school at KU School of Medicine-Wichita, has joined the medical staff at the Dreiling/Schmidt Cancer Institute at HaysMed, part of The University of Kansas Health System.
- Health Care Heroes: Meet the honorees
Oct 02, 2020 -- The Wichita Business Journal profiles each Health Care Hero, including many with ties to KU School of Medicine-Wichita.
- Students work with local agency on training videos
Sep 28, 2020 -- Nick Baldetti, who joined McPherson College in August, has taught at the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita, Wichita State University and Creighton University.
- Business people for Sept. 26, 2020
Sep 27, 2020 -- Brandon Stucky, M.D., has joined Centura-Plaza Medical Center as a primary care physician and is now seeing patients.
Last modified: Jul 10, 2020