Find out the latest news at KU School of Medicine-Wichita.
- KU Sawyer Seminar to feature Dr. Ama de-Graft Aikins
Jan 30, 2020 -- Dr. Ama de-Graft Aikins is a British Academy Global Professor at the Institute of Advanced Studies, University College London.
- Free wellness program offered to cancer survivors
Jan 24, 2020 -- Following an overwhelming diagnosis of cancer, many may wonder how to work toward wellness. Offered by the University of Kansas School of Medicine, Cancer Connections is a free wellness program for cancer survivors and thrivers.
- Support KU School of Medicine-Wichita on One Day. One KU.
Jan 22, 2020 -- One Day. One KU. returns Thursday, Feb. 20! We hope you take a few minutes during those all-important 24 hours to make a gift to your passion at KU School of Medicine-Wichita.
- Baby Jay Santa delivers gifts to Wichita children
Dec 19, 2019 -- For more than 20 years, KU School of Medicine-Wichita has enjoyed a partnership with Park Elementary School in Wichita that includes special events for the children during the holidays.
- High school students are 'Doc for a Day' at KU School of Medicine-Wichita
Nov 25, 2019 -- Doc for a Day gives area high school students a chance to discover what medical school is all about.
- KU School of Medicine-Wichita faculty honored as 'Best Doctors'
Oct 20, 2019 -- At KU School of Medicine-Wichita, our doctors are dedicated to improving the health of our community and our great state.
- Celebrate Day 366 shines awareness on infant mortality locally and across Kansas
Oct 01, 2019 -- Kansas Sisters and Brothers for Healthy Infants and KU School of Medicine-Wichita are hosting Celebrate Day 366 on Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019, in Wichita.
- KU School of Pharmacy-Wichita students to offer free flu vaccines Oct. 19 to those in need
Oct 01, 2019 -- The University of Kansas School of Pharmacy-Wichita is teaming up with United Way of the Plains for the 10th annual Operation Immunization event.
- Emporia couple pledge $1 million in support of KU School of Medicine-Wichita
Sep 25, 2019 -- KU School of Medicine-Wichita alumnus Scott Smiley and Julie Smiley want to be a part of educating doctors who will care for generations of patients. To fulfill that goal, the Emporia, Kansas, couple’s gift commitment of $1 million to the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita will support the school’s internal medicine program and provide student scholarships.
- September is National Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
Aug 26, 2019 -- "As a society and a professional community, it is more important now than ever to foster awareness, reduce stigma and promote a culture of self-care and help-seeking," said Nicole Klaus, Ph.D., ABPP, associate professor at KU School of Medicine-Wichita.
Last modified: Sep 09, 2019