Find out the latest news at KU School of Medicine-Wichita.
- Campus changes due to COVID-19
Mar 30, 2020 -- The health and well-being of our students, faculty, staff and the community are paramount.
- KU Wichita Pediatrics kicks off B.E.A.R.S. 4Kids program
Mar 11, 2020 -- The inaugural bear, Guthrie, is named after Drs. Richard and Diana Guthrie. Richard Guthrie was the first chair of the KU Wichita Pediatrics Department in 1973.
- Another One Day. One KU. record-breaking event
Feb 26, 2020 -- Thanks to our supporters, more than $310,000 was raised for KU School of Medicine-Wichita on the third annual One Day. One KU.
- KU Sawyer Seminar to feature Dr. Ama de-Graft Aikins
Jan 30, 2020 -- Dr. Ama de-Graft Aikins is a British Academy Global Professor at the Institute of Advanced Studies, University College London.
- Free wellness program offered to cancer survivors
Jan 24, 2020 -- Following an overwhelming diagnosis of cancer, many may wonder how to work toward wellness. Offered by the University of Kansas School of Medicine, Cancer Connections is a free wellness program for cancer survivors and thrivers.
- Support KU School of Medicine-Wichita on One Day. One KU.
Jan 22, 2020 -- One Day. One KU. returns Thursday, Feb. 20! We hope you take a few minutes during those all-important 24 hours to make a gift to your passion at KU School of Medicine-Wichita.
- Baby Jay Santa delivers gifts to Wichita children
Dec 19, 2019 -- For more than 20 years, KU School of Medicine-Wichita has enjoyed a partnership with Park Elementary School in Wichita that includes special events for the children during the holidays.
- High school students are 'Doc for a Day' at KU School of Medicine-Wichita
Nov 25, 2019 -- Doc for a Day gives area high school students a chance to discover what medical school is all about.
- KU School of Medicine-Wichita faculty honored as 'Best Doctors'
Oct 20, 2019 -- At KU School of Medicine-Wichita, our doctors are dedicated to improving the health of our community and our great state.
- Celebrate Day 366 shines awareness on infant mortality locally and across Kansas
Oct 01, 2019 -- Kansas Sisters and Brothers for Healthy Infants and KU School of Medicine-Wichita are hosting Celebrate Day 366 on Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019, in Wichita.
Last modified: Sep 09, 2019