Find out the latest news at KU School of Medicine-Wichita.
- Public Affairs, Rural Health staff earn Emerald Awards for exemplary work
Sep 21, 2020 -- Staff members in the Office of Public Affairs at KU School of Medicine-Wichita, along with Rural Health Education & Services staff, recently received Emerald Awards from the Kansas Association of Health Care Communicators for excellence in public relations and marketing efforts.
- KU School of Medicine-Wichita faculty, staff honored by Wichita Business Journal
Sep 21, 2020 -- Faculty and staff at KU School of Medicine-Wichita have earned several awards, including Excellence in Health Care.
- Faculty member named KU Wichita Pediatrics Compassionate Caregiver
Sep 21, 2020 -- Paul Teran, M.D., Wesley Medical Center pediatric hospitalist and full-time faculty member in the KU School of Medicine-Wichita Department of Pediatrics, has been named the 2020 Compassionate Caregiver.
- Sept. 17 is National Physician Suicide Awareness Day
Aug 24, 2020 -- "As a society and a professional community, it is more important now than ever to foster awareness, reduce stigma and promote a culture of self-care and help-seeking," said Nicole Klaus, Ph.D., ABPP, associate professor at KU School of Medicine-Wichita.
- 2020 Health Care Heroes from KU School of Medicine-Wichita
Aug 13, 2020 -- Congratulations to the KU School of Medicine-Wichita faculty who received 2020 Health Care Hero awards from the Wichita Business Journal.
- Campus changes due to COVID-19
Jul 24, 2020 -- The health and well-being of our students, faculty, staff and the community are paramount.
- New medical students complete lifesaver training in first week of school
Jul 22, 2020 -- Hands-on training starts the first week of school for medical students at KU School of Medicine-Wichita.
- New KAFP officers, board members have ties to KU School of Medicine-Wichita
Jul 01, 2020 -- Members of the Kansas Academy of Family Physicians (KAFP) have elected officers and leaders for the 2020-21 governance year, and many are KU School of Medicine-Wichita faculty members, residents, students and alumni.
- Happy Birthday, Dr. Robert Robinson
May 28, 2020 -- This centenarian and former faculty member at KU School of Medicine-Wichita turns 100 on June 4.
- Neurology clerkship embraces distance learning using innovative technology
Apr 27, 2020 -- Even amid distance learning, medical students in the neurology clerkship at the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita can carefully review simulated pictures of patients’ eyes and identify the pathology of the eye.
Last modified: Sep 09, 2019