Featured Stories Archive
- KSKidsMAP program helps doctors deliver mental health care to kids sooner, closer to home
Feb 19, 2020 -- KU School of Medicine-Wichita is running a new statewide program that not only seeks to ensure timely mental health care for Kansas children, but also provide primary care doctors the training, support and resources to deliver that care.
- KU fund created to remember colleague’s son, help with suicide prevention efforts
Feb 12, 2020 -- Jarrett was the son of Shean McKnight, M.D., who completed his psychiatry residency with the department in 2015 and has remained part of the department’s professional community.
- A Grand Affair gala honors medical school faculty and students
Jan 27, 2020 -- Students and faculty from the University of Kansas School of Medicine had the opportunity to honor excellence and to celebrate their years together during the annual awards gala A Grand Affair.
- Nephrologists' gift supports KU internal medicine residency they know well
Jan 23, 2020 -- Wichita Nephrology Group has made a five-year, $25,000 pledge to the KU School of Medicine-Wichita Internal Medicine residency program
- KU camp aims to bring kids with ADHD the attention they need
Jan 22, 2020 -- Spurred by the initiative and expertise of faculty and staff from KU School of Medicine-Wichita, a new summer camp aims to help youngsters with ADHD modify their behavior and thrive using a program unavailable for hundreds of miles around.
- Giving back to those who have 'given a lot': KU School of Medicine-Wichita and VA work together to educate residents, serve veterans
Jan 13, 2020 -- The partnership between the VA and KU School of Medicine-Wichita's psychiatry residency program is valuable for both institutions.
Last modified: Sep 20, 2018