- New Wichita group to focus on children’s health during the pandemic
Jun 28, 2020 -- This work group of regional and local experts is sponsored by the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita Department of Pediatrics.
- Meet the Women in Business Awards honorees
Jun 26, 2020 -- Crystal Nevins, director of Human Resources at KU School of Medicine-Wichita, has been named one of the Wichita Business Journal's 2020 Women in Business.
- Big weekend MAYB tournament still on in Wichita after confirmed COVID-19 cases
Jun 25, 2020 -- "It makes it near impossible to contact trace with all the people who were at that, especially when you're going between counties and between states," said Paul Teran, M.D., assistant professor in the Department of Pediatrics at KU School of Medicine-Wichita.
- Group forms to help Kansas schools, kids prepare for return to classrooms
Jun 22, 2020 -- "We wanted to make sure we had a really strong group of advocates in our community," said Stephanie Kuhlmann, D.O., FAAP, associate professor in the Department of Pediatrics at KU School of Medicine-Wichita.
- Doctor weighs in on rise in COVID-19 cases in Sedgwick County
Jun 22, 2020 -- “There are more cases. There’s no arguing that,” said Robert Wittler, M.D., professor and director of the Infectious Disease Division in the Department of Pediatrics at KU School of Medicine-Wichita.
- Challenges faced by women physicians don’t disappear with age
Jun 16, 2020 -- Anne Walling, M.B., Ch.B, professor emerita at the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita, and Kari Nilsen, Ph.D., research educator and assistant professor of family medicine at the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita, were co-authors on the study.
- Dooley receives KAFP's Exemplary Teaching Award
Jun 15, 2020 -- Dr. Dooley is the program director for the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita Family Medicine Residency Program at Ascension Via Christi in Wichita. He serves as a clinical associate professor in the Department of Family & Community Medicine at KUSM-W.
- Local doctor receives teaching award
Jun 12, 2020 -- Dr. Edward Lind, who runs his own practice in Wichita, has been a family physician for 30 years and is a clinical assistant professor for the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita in the Department of Family & Community Medicine.
- Helping patients understand coronavirus and COVID with Dr. Sheldon H. Preskorn
Jun 10, 2020 -- Dr. Preskorn is a professor in the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences at the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita.
- Local health departments in Kansas struggled to get the tools for the frontline coronavirus fight
Jun 09, 2020 -- “It all comes down to what we can do for the county health departments,” said Talkad Raghuveer, a pediatrics professor at KU School of Medicine-Wichita and co-author of the Kansas Journal of Medicine article.
Last modified: Aug 25, 2018