- Free health care available Saturday in Wichita
Apr 12, 2019 -- Ascension Via Christi, Wichita State, Newman University, the City of Wichita, and other community services and organizations are partnering to provide free health care.
- Here's what to do in Wichita this Final Friday
Mar 29, 2019 -- Every last Friday of the month, Wichita art galleries and other businesses stay open late for social events and open houses — one of the premier cultural events in town.
- Fibromyalgia is frequently misdiagnosed, study finds
Mar 25, 2019 -- Recent studies have suggested the inaccurate diagnosis of fibromyalgia in the community is common.
- 67 KU students celebrate an important milestone to becoming a doctor
Mar 22, 2019 -- Tthe next time you’re whipping down the highway and see the giant sign, a Jayhawk with “We doctor Kansas” on the building, know that’s it’s another great thing about Wichita. Your next doctor might be in one of those buildings.
- UNMC announces class of 2019 physician residency assignments
Mar 21, 2019 -- Jake Bianco, orthopedic surgery, was assigned to the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita.
- 128 UNMC medical students receive residency assignments
Mar 18, 2019 -- Students from the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Medicine learned where they will do their physician residency training, with some going to KU School of Medicine-Wichita.
- Esketamine nasal spray could transform treatment of depression
Mar 15, 2019 -- A new drug researched at KU School of Medicine-Wichita looks different and works differently than your common antidepressants.
- Eight Wichitans part of Kansas Chamber's newest leadership class
Mar 12, 2019 -- Meeting with community leaders and experts during the six-month program, the 40 total participants will delve into issues such as business, education, agriculture, public policy, economic development and government.
- E-cigarette use associated with cardiovascular events, study finds
Mar 07, 2019 -- KU School of Medicine-Wichita faculty member leads study, research that was presented at the American College of Cardiology’s 68th Annual Scientific Session.
- Local pancreatic cancer survivor shares message of hope to others facing often-deadly diagnosis
Mar 07, 2019 -- This week's news that "Jeopardy" host Alex Trebek has stage 4 pancreatic cancer again brings the oft-fatal diagnosis into the forefront of national conversation.
Last modified: Aug 25, 2018