Welcome to the KU Adult Medicine Clinic
We are honored to provide you with high-quality health care that is timely and efficient. To help us provide this care, we ask the following:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to scheduled appointments; if you are over 10 minutes late, you will be asked to reschedule.
- If you will not be able to make your appointment, please call 316-293-2622 to reschedule as soon as possible. If you repeatedly fail to cancel missed appointments, you may be dismissed from the practice. There is a $35 charge for missed appointments without cancellation.
- Bring your current insurance card and identification to each visit.
- Copayments, deductibles, and account balances are expected at the time of service.
- Bring all your prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and supplements to all appointments.
- Call the office when you have been prescribed a new medication so your record remains up to date.
- Please silence your phone in the clinic.
- No food or drink in the clinic, please.
- Please notify us when you receive medical care outside of our office (urgent care, ER, hospital, specialists, therapists, etc). Make sure to notify all those involved in your health care that we are your primary care physician.
During your appointment, you may see a medical student along with your physician as we are a learning environment.
Allow 48 hours for processing referrals.
Request the refill from your pharmacy and they will fax a request to our office for authorization. Allow 72 hours for all refill requests.
- Prescriptions and refills are issued during office hours only.
- Narcotics are not issued over the phone, and a signature and ID is required upon pick-up.
Certain forms such as FMLA take a few days to complete. There is a charge $25 for completion of these forms. Please call our office for further details.
If you need a copy of your record, please contact our Medical Records Department at 316-293-1842, or fill out a release of information form while in the clinic. By federal law, we are unable to give you or anybody else copies of information from your medical records without your written approval documented on your chart.
After Hours Emergencies - Call 316-262-6262
We have a physician on call for emergencies after regular office hours.
Same Day Appointments
We do have a limited number for urgent needs. Please call 316-293-2622 for availability. You may see the nurse practitioner for this visit.
Oct 10, 2018