JayDoc Community Clinic
UPDATE: The JayDoc Community Clinic is currently not seeing patients; this will continue until further notice.
The JayDoc Community Clinic is dedicated to providing quality, compassionate health care to people in need in partnership with Guadalupe Clinic.
- Acute care for illnesses and injuries
- Assistance with medicines and medical equipment
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes care
- Diagnostic tests (labs, imaging, EKGs)
- Patient education
- Referrals to specialists
- Women’s health care (excluding prenatal care)
The JayDoc Community Clinic does not discriminate in its volunteers, donors, nor patients on the basis of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender identity), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital or parental status, genetic information, or any other characteristic.
Apr 13, 2020