Reflecting the entrepreneurial spirit of Wichita, the department has forged unique relationships with community sub-specialty groups to enhance our teaching purpose. Through these relationships and coupled with our outstanding full-time faculty, we are able to provide high-quality, hands-on clinical training for both medical students and resident physicians.
- Dr. Tiffany Schwasinger-Schmidt was interviewed for MedPage Today during the annual meeting of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
- Daniel DeJong, M.D., Michael Green, M.D., and Jonathan Pankow, M.D., have been voted 2016-2017 Chief Residents
- Drs. Sabina Safder, Taimur Safder, Tiffany Schwasinger-Schmidt, Allison Sollo, and Mohinder Vindhyal have been selected to present at National ACP in Washington, D.C., in May.
- Dr. Schwasinger-Schmidt was the Oral Presentation winner at the 24th Annual Research Forum Poster Symposium for "A Retrospective Analysis of the Impact of Weight Loss on Renal Function" ... here is her article posted to Consultant 360.
- Dr. Taimur Safder is the 2016 National ACP Dragon's Lair winner
Mar 09, 2016