Reflecting the entrepreneurial spirit of Wichita, the department has forged unique relationships with community sub-specialty groups to enhance our teaching purpose. Through these relationships and coupled with our outstanding full-time faculty, we are able to provide high-quality, hands-on clinical training for both medical students and resident physicians.
- Dr. Najla Itani - recipient of the Mahlon H. Delp, M.D., Award for Excellence in Medicine at the ACP Regional Meeting 2014
- Dr. Julie Kielt - winner of Best Resident Oral Presentation at ACP Regional Meeting 2014
- Dr. Allison Baughman - winner of Best Resident at ACP Regional Meeting 2014
- Drs. Jimmy Doumit, Justin Fernandez, Najla Itani, Nabil Mansour, and Paul Ndunda presented posters and oral presentations at the National American College of Physicians 2014 Conference in Orlando, Fla.
- Dr. Mustapha El-Halabi was invited to become an academic editor for the journal Medicine.
- Kenneth Byrd, D.O.; Mustapha El-Halabi, M.D.; and Najla Itani, M.D.; have been voted 2014-15 Chief Residents.
Mar 09, 2016