HealthPulse Community Lecture Series
HealthPulse is presented by the KU School of Medicine-Wichita and Newman University and is designed to help educate the public on health matters. The lectures are open to the public. $5 advanced registration is required and includes lunch. Registration will close at 5 p.m. the day before each lecture.
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Dugan-Gorges Conference Center
3100 W. McCormick
- Sept. 9, 2014
- Prostate Health: Testing & Treatment
- Jeffrey Davis, M.D., urologist, Wichita Urology; Family and Community Medicine clinical instructor, KU School of Medicine-Wichita
- Oct. 14, 2014
- Understanding Alzheimer's
- Amy Siple, MSN, FNP-BC, associate professor of nursing, Newman University
- Nov. 18, 2014
- Worksite Wellness
- Elizabeth Ablah, Ph.D., MPH, associate professor of preventive medicine and public health, KU School of Medicine-Wichita
- Feb. 10, 2015
- What's Missing From Treatment for Women with Borderline Personality Disorder
- Gloria Hegge, Ph.D., assistant professor of social work, Newman University
- March 10, 2015
- Children with ADHD: The Battle within the Mind
- Jeanie Harris, MSN, assistant professor of nursing, Newman University
- April 14, 2015 - CANCELED
- Vaccinations: Who? When? Why?
- Robert Wittler, M.D., pediatric residency program director, professor, KU School of Medicine-Wichita
- May 12, 2015
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Justin Moore, M.D.
- June 16, 2015
- Drs. Mike Duxler and Audrey Hane, Newman University
- July 14, 2015
- Aug. 11, 2015
- Healthy Snacking for Busy Families
- Judy Johnston, M.S., RD/LD, research instructor, Preventive Medicine and Public Health, KU School of Medicine-Wichita
Apr 14, 2015