Facilities management strives to accommodate and support our customers with their room reservation requests in a timely and efficient manner, and present a clean and attractive campus environment.
Room reservations are processed via the EMS scheduling system. Facilities manages the following rooms/areas:
- Conference rooms: Cottonwood, Flint Hills, Meadowlark, Roberts Amphitheater, and Sunflower
- Common areas: Courtyard, Main Lobby, Roberts Amphitheater Lobby, and West Atrium
- Housekeeping will need at least 30 minutes between appointments to allow for clean-up and setup changes.
- To ensure areas are set up in a timely fashion, please have event reservations scheduled by noon Friday of the week prior to the event.
- Facilities must be contacted at 316-293-2625 for any changes or cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance.
- Soliciting and selling is not permitted on campus unless it is for the benefit of the school and must be approved by Facilities and/or the Dean.
External Customers - Rentals
Reservations for external customers not directly affiliated with KUSM-W, please refer all inquiries to Facilities Management, 316-294-2625 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Departments should not schedule or post any events for external customers without approval from Facilities.
- Use of KUSM-W facilities is generally limited to mission-related activities, and cannot be for the private gain of individuals or entities.
- External customers will be charged for housekeeping and security services.
- Organizations may not solicit or collect funds on campus, however, non-registered organizations may provide information regarding donations when specifically approved by the Dean.
Weekend events must be approved by Facilities Management before any event announcements or promotions begin.
- Requestors should submit a reservation through the EMS scheduling system. Facilities Management will review the request and provide notification to the requestor through the EMS system regarding the approval/decline status.
- Billable service fees will be applicable for all weekend events.
Sep 28, 2018