- The KU Endowment Association accounting system is known as IFAS
- Each department has a six digit Academic Unit number in IFAS
- KUEA has assigned each Academic Unit Fund Account Representatives (FAR) who are authorized to approve expenditures from the funds. The Wichita Dean, Associate Dean of Administration and Assistant Dean for Finance are FARs on all KUSM-W funds. The department chairs/managers have been assigned as FARs for their department funds
- Expenditures are processed via a hard copy KUEA Check Request Form or through the IFAS workflow system
- Financial reports can be viewed and printed by FAR designated individuals with IFAS access.
- The AFS staff has the ability to view/print all KUSM-W fund reports and can assist the departments with FAR assignments, IFAS access and expenditure questions.
- A list of KUEA forms and a link to the Fund Administration & Use Handbook can be found here
Dec 14, 2016